Coming to the campsite near the Livradois-Forez Regional Park and contact
The Emeraude du Lac campsite, near the Livradois-Forez Regional Park, is located in the perimeter of Thiers and Ambert, in the village of Cunlhat in Auvergne.
Situated in Auvergne Rhône Alpes area, the Camping L'Emeraude du Lac is located at the turn of Thiers and Ambert cities, in the village of Cunlhat.
Geographical location of the campsite in Auvergne
From the A89 motorway
• Take exit 29 “Thiers Ouest”.
• At the roundabout, continue on the D906, direction “Le Puy”
• At the Grendizer roundabout, continue on the D906, direction “Courpière” “Le Puy”
• Cross the village of Courpières and follow direction “Cunlhat”
• At the “Papiererie de Giroux” turn right towards “Cunlhat” on the D225
• Continue on the D225 for 12 km
• Drive through Cunlhat village
• At the exit of the village, turn left on the D105B towards "Base de loisirs"
• The campsite is on your right, on the edge of the lake, in a green setting.
From Ambert (26 km)
• Follow direction Cunlhat by the D996
• Continue for 22 km and turn right on the D105 towards Cunlhat
• Continue on the D105 for 4 km and we are on your left.
Good Trip !
Ready to go? Be careful, Le Livradois-Forez has many small country roads. GPS are not always good advice; they sometimes lose the North !!! For the itinerary, refer to our directions to get to us without detours.
Any information ? A reservation ?
Contact the Camping L’Emeraude du Lac, using the contact form